The quena is an original flute of South America at the Andean zone, it was played in the Inca Empire, and now in the whole world.
The quena has the necessary characteristics to be able to execute any melody and accompanied with all kinds of instruments.
This beautiful Quena flute was handcrafted in Perú by Mr. Ramos, an expert peruvian musician and artisan and is entirely made and finished by hand from bamboo.
This Large quena is called Quenachoand it is tuned in D (Re) 440Hz.
This quenacho was made in Bamboo.
19.69 inches x 1.4 inches aprox
Excellent opportunity to acquire a great musical instrument at an unbelievable price!
BUY IT NOW!
View My Other Items For Sale!
- If you buy more than 1 item, please e-mail us asking for a combined shipping/handling fee, then a consolidated invoice for all the items you have won will be sent.
- We combine shipping when possible for winning bidders on multiple items and auctions. You can save money on shipping when you buy multiple items.
- The handling time is 5 business days after the payment is cleared.
- We usually ship through First Class Registered Mail which delivers packages in 2 weeks plus holidays from the shipping date in most cases. To Italy,France and Spain, it could take 1 extra week due to customs impection delays.
- EMS (Express Mail Services). It takes 7 days plus holidays, Please contact us. EMS is available to: USA (continental), Canada, Mexico, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Greece, Netherlands, Italy, Ireland, Luxemburg, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, China, Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, Australia, Israel, New Zealand, Singapore and Korea.
Terms of Sale
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange your item within 3 days from the day that you received it. Only purchased price will be refunded.
To return an item, just send it to our mailing address with a note including the auction number and the reason of the return. Item must be returned with original tags and in perfect condition.
Please allow 5-7 days from the date we receive your return in order to process your refund/change.
We are a Peruvian company dedicated to promote the crafts which are made in different states of our country, keeping ancient techniques inherited from a rich culture, Inca Empire, and using natural fibers, natural inks and other natural material that it let us to market a high quality ecological product.